No results found. Try a different search?
Search results for "label/baby animal parades"
Jeannine Hall Gailey
Jeannine Hall Gailey is the Poet Laureate of Redmond, WA and the author of Becoming the Villainess, She Returns to the Floating World, and Unexplained Fevers, available spring of 2013. Her work has been featured on NPR's The Writer's Almanac, Verse Daily and The Year's Best Fantasy and Horror. Her poems have appeared in The American Poetry Review, The Iowa Review, and Prairie Schooner. She teaches part-time at National University.
Jun 11 Tue
7:00 pm Redmond Library Jack Straw Reading @ Redmond Library
Redmond Library Jack Straw Reading @ Redmond Library
Jun 11 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Jeannine Hall Gailey will read with Jack Straw 2013 readers including Larry Crist, Emily Perez, Dennis Caswell at 7 PM at Redmond Library. Refreshments served! [...]
Jun 18 Tue
7:00 pm Girls on Fire – Richard Hugo House reading @ Richard Hugo House
Girls on Fire – Richard Hugo Hou… @ Richard Hugo House
Jun 18 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Poets Kelly Davio, Jeannine Hall Gailey, Rebecca Loudon, and Tiffany Midge read from new work inspired by fire, fever, apocalypses, and heat. Share this:Share on Tumblr [...]
View Calendar Add Add
- @ReaderMagazine @Don_Share At my school we read Candide as sophomores as part of our Euro history class. Seems appropriate. 12 hours ago
- @RedmondPatch I definitely feel iffy on 520. And the new 520 with cracked pontoons? Not exactly raising my confidence in WSDOT's bridges... 12 hours ago
- @januaryoneil @guardian That seems like terrible news for poetry and poets. 12 hours ago
- @LesleyMWheeler I hear that. And you're supporting fellow artists, so it's all good! Have fun! 12 hours ago
- @seattleweekly Is it weird that we have five memorable bridge collapses, is that normal? Or is WA just really bad at building bridges? 12 hours ago